Self respect inspires you to love yourself more. It is an important aspect of one’s personality. self respect is having a positive and healthy view of oneself and treating oneself with dignity and worth.
If you want to boost your confidence and achieve self respect, then you need to start by reading some of the best self respect chanakya quotes. These quotes will inspire you, and they will help you to see yourself in a new light. So don’t wait any longer, start reading now!
Who was Chanakya?
Chanakya, also known as Kautilya or Vishnugupta, was an Indian teacher, philosopher, economist, jurist, and royal advisor. He lived in ancient India, around the 4th century BCE. He is widely considered to be one of the most important figures in Indian history and is credited with being the architect of the Mauryan Empire, which was one of the largest empires in the ancient world.
Chanakya was a master strategist and tactician and is known for his political advice and teachings. He is the author of the ancient Indian political treatise, the Arthashastra, which is considered to be one of the most important texts on statecraft and economic policy.
In addition to his political and economic writings, Chanakya is also known for his teachings on ethics and morality. He believed in the importance of self-reliance, self-respect, and education. He encouraged individuals to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions and to be persistent in their efforts to achieve their goals.
Chanakya’s advice and teachings continue to be widely studied and referenced in India and around the world. His legacy is considered to be a major influence on Indian politics, governance and economic policies.
Best Self Respect Chanakya Quotes
1. “A man is great by deeds, not by birth.” – Chanakya
2. “Without self-respect, no one can be respectable.” – Chanakya
3. “The biggest guru-mantra is: never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you.” – Chanakya
4. “The greatest wisdom is to know that you know nothing.” – Chanakya
5. “There is no austerity equal to a balanced mind, and there is no happiness equal to contentment; there is no disease like covetousness, and no virtue like mercy.” – Chanakya
6. “The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction.” – Chanakya
7. “As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.” – Chanakya
8. “Humbleness is at the root of self-control.” – Chanakya
9. “The one who stays in his house telling lies, will not be respected even by his own family members.” – Chanakya
10. “Respect yourself and others will respect you.” – Chanakya
11. “Self-respect means taking responsibility for your actions and respecting the rights and opinions of others.” – Chanakya
Also read – 60+ Best Mahadev Quotes in English with Images
Powerful Self Respect Chanakya Quotes
1. “Once you have accepted yourself, the whole world will accept you.” – Chanakya
2. “A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.” – Chanakya
3. “A man who cannot set his goal cannot win.” – Chanakya
4. “Never settle for anything less than what you deserve. It is not pride, it is self-respect.” – Chanakya
5. “Don’t judge the future of a person based on his present conditions, because time has the power to change black coal to shiny diamond.” – Chanakya
6. “It is better to die than to keep this life safe by getting insulted. Loss of life gives sorrow for a moment, but dishonor brings sorrow everyday in life.” – Chanakya
7. “Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous.” – Chanakya
8. “There are only two ways of dealing with evil persons or thorns. Crush them under your boot or stay far away from them.” – Chanakya
Also Read – 170+ Thought Of The Day
Motivation Self Respect Chanakya Quotes
1. “Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.” – Chanakya
2. “Wealth, a friend, a wife, and a kingdom may be regained, but this body when lost may never be acquired again.” – Chanakya
3. “It is the mind of man alone that is the cause of his bondage or freedom.” – Chanakya
Relationship Self Respect Chanakya Quotes
1. “A person should not think himself to be superior or inferior to others. He should always keep his self-respect and respect others.” – Chanakya
2. “A person who has self-respect and respect for others will never be a victim of exploitation or humiliation.” – Chanakya
3. “Respect yourself and respect others. If you do this, then no one will think of taking advantage of you or abusing you.” – Chanakya
4. “Respect yourself and understand your worth. This will help you to demand respect from others and to stand up for yourself in difficult situations.” – Chanakya
What is powerful self respect chanakya quotes?
Powerful self-respect quotes by Chanakya are those that explain the importance of self-respect deeply. Here are some powerful self-respect quotes by Chanakya are:
1. “One who respects oneself is incapable of disrespecting others.” -Chanakya
2. “The highest form of self-respect is self-reliance.” -Chanakya
3. “Without self-respect, there can be no genuine friendship, love or respect for others.” -Chanakya
4. “A man without self-respect is like a snake without venom: He will be easily trampled upon.” -Chanakya
5. “The greatest gift you can give to others is the gift of self-respect.” -Chanakya
6. “Self-respect is the foundation of all virtues.” -Chanakya
What are the famous quotes of Chanakya?
Some of the most famous quotes of Chanakya:
1. “The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions.” -Chanakya
2. “A man is great by deeds, not by birth.” -Chanakya
3. “The world’s biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman.” -Chanakya
4. “As long as your body is healthy and under control, and death is distant, try to save your soul; when death is immanent what can you do?” -Chanakya
5. “The fragrance of a flower depends upon its roots; similarly, the life of a Human being depends upon his actions.” -Chanakya
6. “A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.” -Chanakya
7. “Money is like a sixth sense without which you cannot make a complete use of the other five.” -Chanakya
8. “One whose knowledge is confined to books and whose wealth is in the possession of others, can use neither.” -Chanakya
What is the mindset of Chanakya?
The great Indian teacher and philosopher Chanakya had a very practical and down-to-earth mindset. He always looked at things from a practical perspective and advised others to do the same. He was also a great advocate of self-reliance and always encouraged others to be independent and self-sufficient.
What was Chanakya’s advice?
Chanakya was an Indian teacher, philosopher, and political advisor. He is traditionally credited as the author of the Arthashastra, a work of political economy and statecraft. His advice continues to be relevant even today.
Chanakya’s advice can be summarized as follows:
1. Never underestimate your enemy.
2. Be prepared for war, but always try to resolve disputes peacefully.
3. Be honest and truthful.
4. Be hardworking and disciplined.
5. Never give up.
6. Be patient and strategic.
7. Be prepared to make sacrifices.
8. Be humble and never too proud.
9. Help those who are weaker and helpless.
10. Always be ready to learn.
These quotes by Chanakya emphasize the importance of self-respect and how it is connected to discipline, self-reliance, and respect for others. They also highlight the idea that self-respect is a cornerstone for personal growth, success, and happiness.