The ‘Thought of the day for school assembly‘ is usually a quote or a thought meant to inspire and motivate students. thought of the day is usually spoken in the school assembly and now it is spoken or written in all the schools of India.
‘Thought for the day’ is an important part of the morning assembly as it starts the day with a positive mindset. And this also gives motivation to the student.
Check out our latest blog post for the best thought of the day for school assembly.
Best Thought of The Day for School Assembly
Here are best thought of the day for school assembly:
1. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
2. It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.
3. Learning is a treasure that will follow it’s owner everywhere.
4. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the word.
5. Success is the sum of several small efforts often repeated day in and day out.
6. If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. if not, you’ll find an excuse.
7. Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
8. Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul, and health to the body.
9. Owning a mistake is greater than faking perfection.
10. Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
11. If you get tired, learn to rest not to quit.
12. It is not joy that makes us grateful, it is gratitude that makes us joyful.
13. The time is your, makes it gold or waste it the whole day in sleep.
14. Life is not short, people start to live late.
15. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
16. Don’t lower your standards for anyone or anything. Self-respect is everything.
17. The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
18. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
19. The smarter you get, the less you speak.
20. If you want to be powerful, educate yourself.
21. Success doesn’t just come and find you, you have to go out and get it.
22. If you never try, you’ll never know.
23. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
24. Forget the mistake, remember the lesson.
25. Never speak badly about yourself.
26. If everything is under control, you are not going too fast.
27. The secret to moving forward is to start.
28. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
29. An investment in education forever pays the most effective interest.
30. The problem isn’t the matter, the problem is your perspective regarding the matter.
31. It is very easy to defeat someone but it is very hard to win someone.
32. Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.
33. Don’t compare your life to others. There is no comparison between the Sun and the Moon. They shine when it’s their time.
34. Never stop learning because life never stops teaching.
35. Just because you haven’t found your talent yet, doesn’t men you don’t have one.
36. You will never have this day again, so make it count.
37. Never lose hope in life. You never know what tomorrow may bring.
38. Do it now. Sometimes later becomes never.
39. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
40. Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder that your words.
41. The distance between your dreams and reality is called action.
42. The purpose of life is to be happy.
43. It is very easy to give an example but it is very difficult to become an example.
44. Never stop trying, Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.
45. The future depends on what we do today.
Short Thought of The Day for School Assembly
Here are some best short Thought of The Day for School Assembly:
1. Practice like you never won, perform like you never lost.
2. When you know better, you do better.
3. Your attitude determines your direction.
4. You will never have this day again. So make it count.
5. Gratitude is the foundation of happiness.
6. We make our choices. Then our choices make us.
7. Today is a great day to learn something new.
8. Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day.
9. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
10. Embrace your mistakes with courage.
11. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not come yet. We have only today. Let us begin.
12. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
13. You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.
14. Action is the fundamental key to success.
15. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
16. Train your mind to see the great in every situation.
17. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
18. Never be scared to attempt something new.
19. Be positive, patient and persistent. And you will be successful.
20. Every morning is a new opportunity to do things you missed yesterday.
21. Difficult roads leads to beautiful destinations.
22. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
23. The future depends on what we do in the present.
24. The distinction between winning and losing is most frequently not quitting.
25. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
26. There is nothing comes for free in this world. Everything requires hard work.
27. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
28. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and out.
29. Sometimes, the heart sees what is unnoticeable to the eye.
30. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
31. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
32. he only real luxury is time, it doesn’t come back.
33. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a present. That’s why we call it ‘The Present.
34. Knowledge is like a treasure.
35. Today is a great day to learn something new.
36. Absolutely nothing is especially difficult if you break it down into small tasks.
37. Owning a mistake is greater than faking perfection.
38. It’s easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.
39. Learning is a treasure that will follow it’s owner everywhere.
40. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Inspirational Thoughts for School Assembly
Here are some best inspirational Thought of The Day for School Assembly:
1. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible!’.
2. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
3. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
4. You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.
5. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
6. You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.
7. You can be everything. You can be the infinite amount of things that people are.
8. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
9. Not having the best situation, but seeing the best in your situation is the key to happiness.
10. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
11. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
12. You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
13. Attitude is the ‘little’ thing that makes a big difference.
14. We will fail when we fail to try.
15. All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.
16. Once you face your fear, nothing is ever as hard as you think.
17. Don’t sit down and wait for the opportunities to come. Get up and make them.
18. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
19. Champions keep playing until they get it right.
20. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Positive Thought of the Day for School Assembly
1. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
2. Lead from the heart, not the head.
3. Always find opportunities to make someone smile, and to offer random acts of kindness in everyday life.
4. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
5. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
6. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
7. Life is a series of baby steps.
8. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
9. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
10. Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.
11. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
12. For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
13. The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.
14. Happiness is a warm puppy.
15. Hope is the most exciting thing there is in life.
16. When you think positive, good things happen.
17. It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.
18. Delete the negative; accentuate the positive!
19. Train your mind to see the good in every situation.
20. If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.
Positive English Thought of The Day for School Assembly
1. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
2. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
3. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
4. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
6. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
7. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
8. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
9. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
10. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
11. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
12. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
13. “The only thing to fear is fear itself.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
14. “The only real limitation on your abilities is the level of your desires. If you want it badly enough, there are no limits.” – Brian Tracy
15. “Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.” – Unknown
Easy Thought of The Day for School Assembly
1. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
2. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “The greatest gift you can give someone is your time.” – Unknown
4. “Life is like a camera: Focus on the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.” – Unknown
5. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
6. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
7. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
8. “Positive thoughts generate positive feelings and attract positive life experiences.” – Unknown
9. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
10. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Small Thought of The Day for School Assembly
1. “It’s not about being the best, it’s about being better than you were yesterday.”
2. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.”
3. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”
4. “Positive attitude is the key to success.”
5. “A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
6. “The power of positive thinking can change your life.”
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.”
8. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
9. “Every day is a second chance.”
10. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
11. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
12. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”
13. “Small progress is still progress.”
Share your best thoughts of the day for school assembly. This will help get everyone in a positive frame of mind and start the day off on the right way.